Question re David Allen & GTD
persingd
2012-04-10 23:36:55 UTC
Here's my question:

As far as I know, David Allen originated his GTD way of doing things on a Palm. I still use my Palm TX for that purpose.

Does anyone know what device he is using now? Just wondering which direction he went after Palm.

Dave Persinger
Dr. Frank Buck
2012-04-11 12:17:25 UTC
I know he went to the BlackBerry. Not sure if that is what he is still
using. I know I had seen where he is using a Mac more and more as his
computer of choice, so I don't know if he will move to an iPhone.

Frank

**********************

Dr. Frank Buck

Frank Buck Consulting, Inc.

531 Eagle Pointe Lane

Pell City, AL 35128

(205) 338-0384
<http://FrankBuck.org> http://FrankBuck.org

<mailto:Frank-***@public.gmane.org> Frank-***@public.gmane.org

<http://twitter.com/#!/DrFrankBuck> Twitter: DrFrankBuck

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/frankbuck> Linkedin.com/in/DrFrankBuck

Gold Man-This is the one downloaded from Shutterbug.jpg

"Organization Made Easy"