GTD with Beezy, Things, OmniFocus
Richard Nisenbaum
2010-02-09 22:03:13 UTC
Does anyone know how to sync any of these programs with a Palm, especially Things or OmniFocus? Can Things or OmniFocus be made to work with Beezy? If not, are there Palm solutions for these two programs?

Thank you.

Richard
ggg4nep
2010-04-24 21:03:51 UTC
You can't really synch OmniFocus to the palm, but you can export tasks in text format (called TaskPaper format) and copy / paste the list into a Palm Desktop memo for synching to the Palm.

Life Balance is, in my long experience, by far the best GTD application for anyone using a Palm (and maybe also an iPhone, though I don't have one, so I haven't tried it).

George
Richard
macfarlane79
2010-04-26 07:36:06 UTC
Hi George
Have you tried Beezy? I had switched from LB and I have been extremely productive. The day I had stopped using LB I had 400 entries and I use to spend most of the time sorting things and trying to choose what would I do next.
Beezy helped me to focus on a handful of tasks and complete them.
Alex