Sad Trip......Tim Gregory
Tim Gregory
2012-01-31 14:07:29 UTC
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I and my Fam came down here to
Spain for a short vacation and we got robbed at GUN POINT last night
at the park on our way to the hotel where we lodge, all cash,credit
card and mobile phone were stolen from us but luckily for us we still
have our passports with us.

we've been to the embassy and the Police here are not helping issues
at all and our return flight leaves shortly from now but we're
having problems settling the hotel bills,all we needed now is just
$2,450 the Hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel
bills,

we re so confused at the moment........we need urgent help.
--
Tim Gregory
Arabic>English Translator
*NIX Geek
Harold Goldner

Tammy Emam
2012-01-31 16:18:47 UTC
Haha, I was just glad the list was alive. Anyone want to send me $2450 for
a new phone?

Tammy

Tamara L. Emam, RealtorR
www.TammyEmam.com
Prudential Georgia Realty
Voice message center: 404-879-7081
Certified Skilled Negotiator (CSN), e-certified
Serving metro Atlanta, offering referrals nationwide

Pathetic, no activity on this list except for a spam posting?

Good grief.

H.
Post by Tim Gregory
**
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I and my Fam came down here to
Spain for a short vacation and we got robbed at GUN POINT last night
at the park on our way to the hotel where we lodge, all cash,credit
card and mobile phone were stolen from us but luckily for us we still
have our passports with us.
we've been to the embassy and the Police here are not helping issues
at all and our return flight leaves shortly from now but we're having
problems settling the hotel bills,all we needed now is just $2,450 the
Hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills,
we re so confused at the moment........we need urgent help.
--
Tim Gregory
Arabic>English Translator
*NIX Geek

the most out of it:

Tim Gregory
2012-01-31 17:25:41 UTC
I should as punishment for leaving the same password - random though it was
- on an account for too long.

Sorry, everyone!

--tag
**

Teri Pittman
2012-02-01 02:33:26 UTC
Removed and banned. Probably an old subscriber account that has been
hijacked (new members have always been on moderated status).

We've left the list up primarily to allow access to the files, but there
hasn't been much activity here for some time now.
Post by Harold Goldner
Pathetic, no activity on this list except for a spam posting?
Good grief.
H.
**
teri.pittman-***@public.gmane.org

Harold Goldner
2012-01-31 18:49:17 UTC
Well, it's a perfect opportunity to mention that according to Gizmodo,
tomorrow is "change your password" day.

Harold
--
=======================================
Harold M. Goldner, Attorney-at-Law
Stan Michael
2012-01-31 19:02:59 UTC
I'm upgrading my password from 1234 to 123456!

sm

--------------
If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.--C.S. Lewis

________________________________

James Lorenzen

Tom Baker
2012-02-01 11:58:54 UTC
Well, you guys are pretty silly, and passwords are VERY important. I
pay close attention to this stuff.

So I choose a long password, with lots of comic swearing and digits.
I make sure none of it is found in the dictionary.

My new password is going to be

Ap-ple!!Me-at&&Grin-der++123

Now please don't tell it to anyone and keep it a secret among ourselves.

tom