Transitioning from Palm
Sergio
2012-03-27 02:35:19 UTC
Have two Two Tungsten T, still working perfectly... pitty windows 7
does not syncronize, still on windows vista. Another dinossaur still
standing...

Dave Persinger
2012-03-29 16:42:20 UTC
I've been synching to Windows 7 for a couple of years. I just use the
Wi-Fi to do a network synch. The USB synch doesn't work because the USB
hotsynch driver is not 64-bit.

martin trotter
2012-03-29 17:01:02 UTC
There is a 64bit driver available for hotsync.

Its by a third party company who are building there own pdas with palm
classic Os
on them.

dont remember the name as I only use 32bit windows

Martin N
E&OE GMail crawls every so often on my internet connection :(
Voytek
aceca sp? from new zealand
jfdorsey
2012-03-30 10:19:37 UTC
Thanks for the lead, Voytek. The site is Aceeca.com and the 64-bit driver is a free download but no support is provided for non-Aceeca handhelds.

My wife will be thrilled as her E2 can likely be backed up now. I had to buy an iPoo as my Treo 700P isn't supported by my carrier, but I still use it as my calendar since Apple doesn't believe that anybody needs alarms any farther out than two days before the event.

Palm's standard apps are far superior to Apple's as is Hotsync to that furschlugginer iCloud! If only greed hadn't ruled at Palm!

I've been a Lurker on this group for years, never posted before, but have learned a lot from the digests. Thank you all!

Jim Dorsey
Brampton, ON, Canada
aceca sp? from new zealand
dennisthornton1952

e bartels
2012-04-08 21:45:11 UTC
pardon me if this is the wrong place ... where would I post for sale Palm Tungsten (one working well, one with cracked glass), Palm Vx, folding keyboard, etc? I've not been active in this forum for quite a while.